Quick Guide Video
- To use the draw lines function, right-click on the open preview page and select "Enable Draw Lines".
- Alternatively, select "Enable Draw Lines" from the dropdown in the toolbar.
- The function is now selected.
- To draw a single line
Hold down the left mouse button and drag a line. A text field is also displayed into which comments can be added.
- To draw a figure
Hold ctrl on PC and s on Mac and hold down the left mouse button to drag the first line and release the mouse to end the line. Continue to draw a new line from the endpoint of the previous line and repeat until the figure is done. Release the ctrl/s button and a text field is displayed into which comments can be added.
- When finished, select the status for the page using either the icon on the preview page or by right-clicking the thumbnail and then selecting "Change status".
- When the preview page is closed, a message box is displayed asking whether comments should be saved. The message box also gives a reminder that the status code for the page should be changed when finished.