- If comments are to be made, for example, on a photo, it is a good idea to use the Sticky Note function.
- Right-click the photo and select "New Sticky Note" or select the icon on the preview page.
- A text box is displayed into which comments can be made.
- The small pointer box and text box can be moved by holding the mouse button down on the envelope and dragging it.
- If exactly the same comment is to be applied to multiple photos or areas within the same preview page, use the Multi-Sticker function.
- After the first sticky note has been added, right-click the text box and select "New icon", or click the icon at the bottom of the sticky note.
- A new icon linked to the same text box is now created.
- Left-click on the new icon and move it to the required position on the page.
- Repeat the above process to create multiple icons that refer to the text box.
- When the preview page is closed, or another page is browsed to using the arrow icons, sticky notes are saved automatically. A message box is displayed asking whether sticky notes should be saved.
- Alternatively, sticky notes can be saved at any time by clicking the diskette icon.
This function makes proofreading and communication across languages quick and easy.
- If you want to translate the content of the Sticky Note text box, just click Translate and choose any language.
- You can use the Swap icon to replace the original text with translated text.
- Before closing the page, be aware that only the text in the left column will be saved.
- Files can be attached to sticky notes.
- Click on the "Attachment" icon to attach (upload) relevant files to the current page.
- An attachment could be, for example, a new image or a text file but all kind of files can be attached.