We recommend doing this if you need to:
- print pages in higher quality,
- examine the PDF, for example, for spot colors, overprinting, separations or density.
- softproof colors on a calibrated screen.
- Hold ctrl or shift on PC or s or m (single/multipages) on Mac to highlight the required pages. Alternatively, enter the numbers of the pages to be opened in the toolbar, e.g. 1,3,7-9.
- Select Download PDF.
Note: When you download many pages be aware that it can take minutes before your browser begins the download.
View the PDF in spreads with Adobe Acrobat
- Download the PDF from WebProof as a cover in one file (example pages 24 and 1) and as content in another file (example pages 2–23).
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat and choose "Two page View".
Print the PDF in spreads with Adobe Acrobat
- Choose "Print".
- Select the range in option "Pages". If you have downloaded all pages, you can divide it into a cover (example pages 1 and 24 = 24,1) and content (example pages 2–23).
- Choose "Multiple".
- Choose "2" Pages per sheet.
- Choose the print size.