This function provides a checklist view of page comments. It can be very handy for tracking comments when these are numerous.
- We recommend that you unhide all comments to have a clear preview.
- Select Pointers Overview.
- Check comments as you proceed.
- Display one comment at the time.
- See the comment type.
- The status indicator shows whether you have read a comment. You can set the status to “Read” or “Unread.” If all comments have been read, the Thumbnail Pin will turn gray. If any comments have not been read, it will stay red. See more.