If you are set up to receive notifications, it should look like this:
- Header. (Displays the project title.)
- WebProof system name (example: pm.webproof4.com).
- The project name and Project Group folder.
- The pages numbers of the pages.
- The date/time and the status.
- Click on the link to go to the project.
If notifications are not being received, please check the following:
- Start by contacting the project owner or WebProof administrator to confirm that the notifications have been sent to you.
- If this has been confirmed, please check that spam filter or firewall in email client or mailserver are not blocking WebProof notifications.
- If you are working on a local network, please contact your IT administrator and make sure "webproof.com" is whitelisted in the firewall.
- If all of these are ok, please contact email@example.com.