- To attach a banner to page(s) sent to express users, it must first be created.
- To create a banner, right-click "Banner" under "Settings".
Note: Creating banners is not available in FREE and BASIC WebProof versions. See more about FREE and BASIC setup here.
- Enter the banner name.
- A banner can be used, for example, to forward an express user to a booking page or perhaps another website. This is entered into the "Link" field.
- The "Text" field contains the text that will appear on the banner.
- Popup text will be displayed in this field when the mouse is hovered over the banner.
- Select the text formatting.
- The "Project Groups" tab is used to select the group of projects to which the banner will be attached.